Thursday, September 3, 2015

Back to School Fun


It was Wyatt's turn for snack today. What better way to start the year off than with some chocolate pretzel crayons. My kids love them, their friends love them! I mean who wouldn't think it's cool to eat crayons, especially the one labeled "Crayoneatr"
Start by cutting or breaking pretzel rods in half. Dip each end in colored chocolate and place on wax paper. Once dry wrap a crayon labels around each pretzel and secure with tape. You can get the label here. Her website also gives better instructions. I just used colored construction paper to print the labels on. The color melts have endless colors so you can get really creative.
I found these cute crayon boxes a few months ago on pickyourplum.com. We were excited to use them for a class snack and these chocolate crayons were the perfect thing to go inside. 
We also added a cheese stick and a Slim Jim.
Happy Back to School snacking friends!

Lucy wanted to take something to her preschool teachers and we decided on something simple. I found this idea online.

How is this happening?
My baby girl is no longer a baby!
First day of Middle School. I am more scared than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment