Friday, February 12, 2016

Lincoln turns ONE!

Wow, my little man is one today! My sweet friend, Marly did his one year photo shoot also today. We had a lot of fun with this little stinker.
I made the big cupcake cake (Wilton cake pan) for him to smash into but he didn't really enjoy it. He first started by eating the sprinkles using his little elephant finger. 
I put some frosting on his finger to taste but he still wasn't sure he liked it.
I helped him smash his hands into the cake and he really didn't like that. So far my kids are 0 for 4 on liking the cake on their first birthday.
I wanted to share how his photo shoot went. He is known for giving the best scowl faces and today he did not disappoint.
He did have fun playing with the toys and started to lighten up.

We almost got a smile from him here. 
Finally! It took the fancy car to make him smile. He must have a lot of his dad in him.
The only other things that can make him smile are his siblings. He loves them so much!
Happy Birthday Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment