Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy 8th Birthday Wyatt!

My mom, dad, and sister came into town this weekend for Wyatt's birthday and baptism. My sister helped me put a little party together for Wyatt. When I say help I mean she pretty much did it all. 
You may remember seeing some of these same superhero decorations from Memphis' party. I'm so glad she kept her stuff.
Wyatt wanted another donut cake. Easy enough. My sister had these fun cupcake toppers we used. I made the simple ''Wyatt" banner with my cricut.
I tried to make an 8 with the white powder donuts. Did you get that?
This dude looks like he's ready for the party!
And party we did: we ate tons of fruit snacks,
and donuts (we had to fight Hulk to get to them,)
we made superhero masks (I love how they all look so serious and superhero-ish,)
My sister made another one of her fabulous pinatas,
Joker's got nothin' on this Hulk,
we put them through superhero training,
and they each got a fun take home bag, thanks to my sister. With all the fun superhero stuff she included a necklace and bracelet that she made for each of them. 
Here's my superhero family (well some of them.) Thanks for all your help mom, dad and Bree!
Here's my superhero sister! Yes she's amazing and yes everyone needs a sister like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment