Thursday, March 2, 2017

Harry Potter Snack Day

Wyatt's class snack for March. He wanted to do something Harry Potter themed since we just got back from Universal Studios last month. 
Hufflepuff Popcorn aka White Chocolate Popcorn:
2 bags of microwave popcorn(Homestyle Pop Secret is my favorite brand) with 2 or 3 squares of melted white almond bark. Mix in a big bowl and then spread on a big pan to dry. 
Chocolate Pretzels
I dipped them in almond bark and added gold sprinkles to the tip. Once they dried I piped on different designs to make them seem for wand like.
I found these awesome tags here at A Crafty Chick. I love the all the different magical substances she created for each wand. So fun!
We also wanted to send in a healthy snack. We thought a Golden Snitch orange was a good idea!
Thanks mom and Bree for helping me make all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment