Sunday, May 14, 2017

Thank You "Berry" Much!

I made these as thank you gifts for some friends at church. I was in a huge hurry and didn't have time to take better pictures so I will include these just so I can remember what I used for toppings. 
I used Ghirardelli chocolate chips to dip the strawberries in. I usually use almond bark because it sets up so much better but I don't love the taste so I tried it with chips and they tasted so yummy. 
I dipped some in Heath Toffee Chips.
Crushed Oreos
Turtles (chopped pecans, melted caramel squares stretched and wrapped around) not super easy or pretty but they were yummy.
Mini M&M's

**I placed them on a cookie sheet and put them in the fridge to set up quicker since the chocolate chips take awhile to set up at room temp.
I placed each strawberry in a mini cupcake liner and then put them in small box I got at Hobby Lobby in their baking section. 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment