Thursday, January 7, 2016

Baby Shower For Theodore


  I made these cake pops for sweet Stephanie's baby shower.

I did two different flavors, coconut and lemon. 

Coconut:bake a vanilla cake with some coconut extract (about 3-4 teaspoons), crumble cooked cake with 8 oz. cream cheese, make into balls, being careful not to have large cracks and put on a baking sheet, insert a stick (about half way) with white chocolate and freeze for 20 minutes, carefully dip in chocolate (I used blue candy melts for these), and cover with toasted coconut.

Lemon:follow same steps as above but use lemon cake, yellow chocolate melts, and cover with crushed lemon heads. I put the lemon heads in a ziplock baggie and crush them with a hammer.

Can't wait to meet baby Theodore!
I love the daffodils to go with the color theme. So cute! And what a yummy spread!
McKell made these delicious "Swig" cookies. I love these so much! When I go home to Utah I always make a point to go get a cookie there at least every day. I should learn how to make them!
Lemon water to go with the yellow and teal theme. 
Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment