Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Sunday, April 27, 2014
here for the lesson. These are truly inspired lessons.
Friday, April 18, 2014
• 1 cup butter, softened
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 eggs
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour maybe less
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 ½ cups chocolate chips (I like ½ white and rest milk)
1. In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
2. Gradually add flour, salt, and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
***I separated the dough into 3 different bowls. I added green food dye into one bowl and cocoa powder into another and mixed each one. I then took small pieces and pressed it onto a 16" pan in a camo design. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool cookie in pan on a cooling rack.
They made their own tie-dye camo t-shirts.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Ethan wanted to share these with his friends for his birthday treat. Yes, please!
Tuesday, April 15, 2014