Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby shower cake pops

My mom and sister helped me make these cake pops for my sister-in-law's baby shower. We had a great time doing this together. We are so happy that Janae is having a girl after 2 boys. I couldn't get over how fun it was to see the pink with the brown this time. I will never get tired of those colors together.
For the cake flavors we did coconut, chocolate and strawberry. We then covered them with pink, white, or milk chocolate melts. The toppings were sprinkles, crushed oreos, toasted coconut (for the coconut cake), chocolate shavings, crushed M&M's, or just a simple drizzle with the contrasting chocolate colors.
*See the Cake Pop post for step by step directions.

We used crushed oreos for the dirt to cover up the green foam that is holding the sticks in place.


This is Cami's beautiful silver stand. She usually puts flowers in the vase but I thought it would be fun to put the cake pops in there. Those are my kind of flowers anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment