Sunday, February 1, 2015

You're So Sweet, I Could Squeeze You!

I just got released from my youth calling at church and I wanted to do something for all the girls to show them how much I love them and will miss them.  I found this lemon idea online from The Multiple Blessing website.  I love being cheesy and thought this sounded most like me.  
 You're so sweet, I could squeeze you!  Yep, right up my alley! And since I love hugging the girls it was perfect.
 This is what I put into the cups: lemon (I found these small Meyer lemons at Sams Club), lemon flavored drink mixes, lemon heads, lemon Jolly Ranchers, Lemon Drops, a heart straw, and most importantly I made a little bookmark that included my testimony and something I loved about each of the girls.  I really wanted them to remember this most about me!

I am really going to miss these amazing girls! I hope I got the point across that I adore and love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment