Saturday, August 7, 2010

Edible crayons!




I found this idea on the Gourmet Mom on the Go.com. Ethan and I had so much fun making these for his friends for a welcome home treat after the first day of school. They are so easy. All you do is take a pretzel rod cut it in half, dip the ends in whatever colored chocolate melts you want and then wrap them in these cute wrappers which you can print from the above website.
Click here if you want to print them or you can make your own.
*I would not recommend using card stock, it is way to hard to wrap around the pretzel. I used construction paper and printer paper which both worked good, the printer paper was easier to wrap.

2 comments:

  1. my kids LOVED eating these after school!! email me and I will send you photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, these are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete