Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby Rattle Cupcakes

I made these for a friends baby shower. I got the idea on howdini.com which is one of my favorite websites to get fun easy cake ideas. I decided to do mini cupcakes instead since it was for a brunch. They were a little time consuming (probably because I can't tie a bow very fast and I decorated almost 100 of them) but they were worth it. I enjoyed doing something different. I used gum drops and Dots for the end on the rattle (sucker stick). I used the regular cream cheese frosting with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry cake mixes.
We used the cake tower to display them at the shower. Sorry my camera didn't take the best of pictures. Who am I kidding? I'm no photographer. It was the user not the camera! Maybe one day I will learn a few tricks so I can have a more appealing dessert blog.


2 comments:

  1. These are so darling! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Amy! Your amazing :) Can't wait to bake with you.

    ReplyDelete