Sunday, September 5, 2010

My kind of cheeseburger!



I made these mini cheeseburger cookies for a BBQ with some friends. I wanted to bring something fun and different and remembered my friend Liz doing these once. I looked online for the exacts. They are so easy even my husband and son were willing to help assemble them.
Buns-Nilla Wafers (I used Karo syrup to get the sesame seeds to stick)
Hamburger-mint cookie (not everyone's favorite. Natalie told me her mom would bake a sheet of brownies and use a circle cookie cutter to get the same effect. I will do this next time.)
Cheese and catsup-tinted frosting
Lettuce-green died coconut

1 comment:

  1. Loved these! I need your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. I'm going to post the pictures I took of these little yummies soon.

    ReplyDelete