Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


I made these cookies for our ward Christmas party. I used the same cream cheese frosting left over from the cupcake cookies.

I just realized that my snow man is missing his buttons, I knew he didn't look complete but I was in a hurry. I used tip 16 to pipe his body and a orange sprinkle for his nose. I just piped on his hat and face with black frosting. I also used tip 16 for the candy cane.
The gingerbread man I frosted with chocolate and used some little candies I found in with the sprinkles isle in a little bottle for his buttons, then piped on his face.
For the tree I used the leaf tip 352 to cover in green then I topped with icing decorations.
I used a star tip for the holly berries then added 3 red bubble gum balls for the berries.
Yea for Christmas treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment