Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday Ethan!

















This year was Ethan's turn to have a simple birthday, including the cake.  He wanted Lego's for his theme.  I looked online and found this idea.


















 I used these molds to make the toppers out of colored chocolate. I found the lego piece one on Amazon and my friend had the lego guy one which she bought at the lego store. When I received mine I realized the squares were too big for the cupcake so I cut them in half which was really easy to do.
*They broke a lot less getting them out of the molds if they were frozen for a few minutes before.























If you are going to travel with these I suggest putting them in the fridge first to set the frosting otherwise the toppers will fall off since they are so heavy.
















 Happy Birthday Ethan!
















I love how Wyatt enjoyed his cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment