Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Personal Progress Activity

 I realize this probably isn't picture worthy but I wanted to remember this activity in the future and give someone the idea. I first saw it from this website. It is a personal progress blitz activity and if you go to her link she has everything you need to do it.  She even explains what personal progress is.  I will link that here too.
We wanted to give the girls a chance to actually pass off some experiences that night.  We also had a competition which made it fun. Sorry I don't have a picture of the value tables.
Instead of doing the Rainbow theme like Kinzie did we made it a P night.  The girls wore their PJ's and ate "P" snacks while they worked.

 These were the Pink and Purple cupcakes.  I just had to do it! We didn't have a "cute" treat.
 I added "p"ink tape to the boring cups.
Some ideas for P snacks are: Pineapple, Popcorn we did caramel and white cheddar, Peanuts, Peanut Butter rice krispies, pretzels, peas (sugar snap) and since it was fall we did the candy corm type Pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment