Friday, May 9, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

 This is what we did for Ethan's Teacher Appreciation gifts this year.
 I found the cute tags here at Skip to My Lou. She also has one for a guy teacher.  Love her blog!
 We attached the gift card to some Raspberry Brownie Bites. Here's the recipe:
 Bake your favorite brownies in a small muffin/tart pan for 10-13 minutes. Once their cooled you take a melon baller and press a dent into each of them. Then in a large bowl melt 1 cup of white chocolate melts in the microwave, then add 8 oz of softened cream cheese, 8 oz. thing of cool whip, and a jar of marshmellow cream and mix together. Place the mixture in a piping bag with Wilton Tip 1M and pipe a little on each brownie. Then top with a raspberry.  *I found these purple boxes at Wal-Mart after Easter.
I only had 3 purple boxes and Ethan has 4 helpers this year so I used a plain box too.
 We did the same for Wyatt's teacher but used different containers.  I found these at Hobby Lobby and used my big cellophane bags (12X24) to put them in.  This is where I ordered my bags if your interested.  They were wonderful to work with.


I loved how well this Sweet CeCe's gift card worked with this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment