Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's A Girl!


 I had the privilege of making these for Tacie's baby shower.  I used my go to recipe:
Sugar Cookies:
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup butter (creamed)
1 cup sour cream
Combine & beat until creamy. Add 6 1/2 cups flour and 2 tsp. baking soda, and 1 tsp. salt. Mix well. Roll out on floured counter 1/2 inch thick. Or place between sheets of parchment paper roll out, freeze for 20 minutes, then cut shapes out and put on cookie sheet. (This method will keep you from having to use so much flour which makes your cookies taste like flour :)   Bake for 10 min. @ 350.
 It was fun decorating these for a girl shower this time.  I found some really fun designs online that I copied.
Pink Baby Bottles
Onesie's


Baby Bibs

 I got so giddy when I saw this beautiful set up that Joy did.  I wish I could take credit for some of it. My cookies are just an after thought to this fun table which I'm totally okay with. Hopefully you won't mind all the pics but I was in love and want to remember this.
 Look at this adorable diaper cake!
 I also really loved her table cloth and runner.
 This was the biggest veggie tray basket I have ever seen.  I actually can take credit for the celery and radishes on this tray. =)
Beautiful wreath
 Love the lanterns! Oh and there are some cookies, blah, blah, next...

Baby Carriage fruit tray
Take home treats: party mints in boxes and thank you suckers!
 She made these wreaths for the front door! Loved it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment