Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall cookie cake


I made this for a Linger Longer activity after church today per Ethan's request. It was fun to do the fall theme. I will never get sick of these colors.

I found the acorn idea on line. They were super easy to make. Just take a Hershey's kiss with a little frosting on the flat end and put a mini Nilla Wafer on top of it. Then with chocolate frosting pipe a stem on the top. I put mine in the freezer for a few minutes to set up and then frosted it to the cake. To make the leaves I went outside and gathered some fallen leaves and then used that as a pattern to trace onto the cake.

Still need practice with my writing. I feel like the pictures make it look worse. Oh well I think I will be getting more practice with as much as I want to make these.
Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me?? This is so amazing! Now I'm regretting ditching out on linger longer!

    ReplyDelete