Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gobble Gobble!


Jill and I made these for Courtney's baby shower. They did a mini Thanksgiving feast. It was so cute. These were fun to do but they were a little fragile so be careful not to trace the chocolate on to thin.

Thanks Cassie for sending me the link to make these. Here it is for you if you want to do it. They are simple just take time.
http://www.thepartyanimal-blog.org/nutter-butter-turkey-cookie-pops/
I got my edible eyes from Sweets.com.

My little gobbler Ethan thought these were so cool. They would be cute to have on the table at Thanksgiving displayed like this or you could write names on them with the chocolate and use as place cards. I wouldn't suggest traveling too far with these little guys though because they are so fragile.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Amy! I can't believe how much you've done since you moved! It is absolutely incredible! And every thing is so perfect and so beautiful! I just can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete