Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gender Reveal Cake

 So this is Valerie one of my young women from church.  She wanted to do a gender reveal cake for us when we found out the sex of our baby.  I'm so glad I let her do it.  Look how cute it turned out!
My kids were so excited to cut the cake!
We couldn't wait to find out either! This was even a surprise for me, when I was getting the ultrasound done I turned my head when it was time to find out the gender.  They sealed the results in an envelope and I gave it to Valerie.  I was so proud of myself for not looking.
It's a boy!! Lucy looks excited here but she's not very happy she's not getting a sister.
I thought it would be fun to make gender reveal cupcakes for all the young women at our activity tonight.  I made vanilla cupcakes with a blue vanilla pudding filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment